We are called to Love!
- St. Paul’s Lutheran Church is a congregation of the Synod of Alberta and the Territories, of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada (ELCIC). We have been a congregation here in Olds since 1929!
- We acknowledge that we worship on the traditional territories of the Blackfoot and the people of the Treaty 7 region in Southern Alberta, which includes many First Nations. The area is also home to the Métis Nation of Alberta, Region 3.
- We are located at 5022 – 52 Street, in Olds, Alberta.
- We worship every Sunday morning at 10:00 a.m. For those unable to attend in person, the services are streamed via Zoom. Please contact us to request a Zoom link.
- Holy Communion is served on the first, third, and (if applicable) fifth Sundays of the months. St. Paul’s offers an open table communion for all, celebrating the real presence of Christ. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the pastor directly. “Come to the banquet, for all is ready!”
2 thoughts on “About St. Paul’s”
Hi. Do you have a ‘’Shut ins Visitation’ group at St.Paul’s ?
Thanks for your message. We can certainly arrange for a visit. Give me a call at the church, let’s can talk about it.
(403) 556-8811 church line